Sunday, June 13, 2004

Urination

I went to CD Alley for the last time before heading out to Chicago (in less than five days!). I actually was prepared to spend a shitload of money and load up on stuff I've been meaning to buy for a while now because CD Alley consistently has the cheapest prices for records and CDs than anywhere else. But a few minutes after walking in, I had to take a huge piss, and I decided to rush so I could go home and urinate in my toilet...I'm lazy, so it wasn't an option for me to come back later or tomorrow. Besides, I'm closing my bank account soon. So I didn't really get an opportunity to fully explore the store and splurge as I originally intended...however, my selections were stellar, I must say. My favorite has to be Forever Version, the fabulous 1971 Studio One record from Dennis Alcapone. Other winners: Various Artists - Watch How the People Dancing: Unity Sounds from the London Dancehall, 1986-1989, The Fall - The Rough Trade Singles Collection, DNA - DNA on DNA, The Homosexuals CD, and the new split single from Cold Sides and Sorry About Dresden. Oh, since you're dying to know, the piss was one of the most relieving ones I've ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home