Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Side effect

For those of you who don't know, I quit my job a couple of weeks ago before it actually began. It's a little complicated and there were many factors to this decision, but I'll spare you the details partly because I'd rather not talk about it, especially on my weblog.

Anyway, besides the obvious like running out of money, another side effect of not working is that there are days and times I get really bored and restless, especially with everyone else busy with work or school. Last night was especially horrible. After this Labor Day weekend, nobody wanted to go out last night since everyone pretty much had to wake up early this morning. I say, "Fuck that noise!" God, last night sucked. The only thing that helped was talking on the phone with the ladyfriend...and I hate talking on phones. But now it's Wednesday. I need a drink. Let's go out tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home