Sunday, November 07, 2004

Chapel Thrill

Being back in Chapel Hill this past weekend felt weird in the sense that I felt as if I had never left. It felt as if I had just gotten back into town from an extended vacation. It felt good to be back, although never did I feel like I wanted to move back. But Chapel Hill and North Carolina hold a special place in my heart, and I had a good time.

Last night was WXYC's ten-year anniversary of becoming the first radio station in the world to broadcast over the internet.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The anniversary show was at the Local 506 and featured local acts eNtet, the Moaners, Spectac (pictured above), and Jett Rink (pictured below).
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I wanted to take more pictures of this weekend, although I did take more pictures than I usually do. (My mid-year resolution is to use my camera more.) I don't really have too many funny pictures, but this one below of Todd and Mike is pretty funny, I think. Shocker!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If you want, you can view more pics by clicking below...although I don't think they're that interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home