Monday, November 01, 2004

Very Tiring Halloween Weekend

Yes, the title says it all. I wish I had pictures of some really funny costumes I saw this weekend...and if I get them I'll post them. Below are some pics I do have.

The first three involve my friend Paul, who had one of the best costumes I'd ever seen. He went as Edward Scissorhands and made the whole costume by himself (except the wig). He was a huge hit everywhere he went.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Below is Paul with his ladyfriend, Heff, who dressed as Kim Boggs (Winona Ryder's character from Edward Scissorhands):
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Below left to right: Sean (kung fu dude), Heff, Paul, and yours truly as Slash. I'm strumming the guitar while we all sing "Patience."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This next photo is of Hadley, who is dressed as Jackie Kennedy on November 22, 1963.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Below is Tim, who was a dead ringer for Eric Forman (from That 70's Show).
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And finally, in the picture below is the sexiest couple there is. It's Maria (as Madonna from "Lucky Stars") with me (as Slash).
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home