Sunday, April 18, 2004

Lots of shows

There are some good shows that will be coming to the area in my last couple of months here in North Carolina. I should probably attend these shows instead of skipping so many as I have in the past, some regrettably.

This week itself will be hectic. Wednesday night at Go! is Four Tet. I think I might have free tickets to see Nas at the Dean Dome on Thursday, but I need to follow up on that. Friday is Six Organs of Admittance at Nightlight followed by KRS-One at the Cradle, which I have a free ticket to. I might attend the Tortoise show (with Beans opening) at the Cradle next Sunday, but it's $14/16. If it's Beans (from Antipop Consortium) and not the post rock band Beans from Vancouver, then I might be more inclined to go.

Other shows I'll probably attend include: Patton Osawlt (from King of Queens), Brian Posehn (from Mr. Show), and Jon Wurster (from Superchunk) on 4-30 at the Cradle (a little standup comedy); the USA is a Monster at Nightlight on 5-3; Ex-Girl at Go! on 5-18; Need New Body and Hella at Go! on 5-30; Acid Mothers Temple at Go! on 6-16 (if I'm still here). There are others I might attend, but these caught my eye at first glance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home