Thursday, June 24, 2004

A very brief update

This is my sixth day in Chicago, and I've been incredibly busy everyday. But since all of you are so anxious for an update, here's one, albeit short. I promise a more comprehensive one at a later date, when I get the internet set up at my apartment.

The trip up here sucked, but, overall, it wasn't as bad as I thought. West Virginia was horrible. I don't give a shit if it's pretty because of the mountains...there are just too many fucking white-trash rednecks and most of the state looks like a huge industrial dump. Plus, the only radio stations I could pick up were bad modern rock and pop, country, or Christian. There are no hip hop stations in West Virginia because they hate blacks. I was VERY relieved to cross the border in fucking Kentucky of all places...since only inbreds come out of Kentucky. That's how bad West Virginia is.

I'm now officially an Illinois resident, with my new driver's licencse and Illinois plates. Don't worry, y'all, I'm still Tar Heel and Show-Me bred.

Tonight I'm going to a special early screening of Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11. Eat a dick, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home