Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Light the Night

Dear friends, foes, and lovers,

On Saturday September 18th, 2004, I will be participating in the Light The Night Walk here in the great city of Chicago to help raise money for funds to cure leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.

If you go to the link below (where it says "DONATE HERE!"), you'll come across my Light the Night homepage. There you can make a donation to support my participation. (You'll see that there are "suggested" donations; however, I'm sure you’re all on a tight budget, so feel free to donate as much or as little as you want.) If you choose to donate some money, all I can do is think highly of you. If you choose not to donate, all I will do is to continue to think highly of you.

DONATE HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home