Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Shocker!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I got a call this morning from Dusty Groove, and they've decided to hire someone else! I'm very much shocked by this...especially because it really seemed like they were going to offer me the job. I'm thinking that the owner, who obviously makes the final decisions, thought that I was overqualified and since I made a hell of a lot more money as a psychologist, I'd quit if or when I find a better-paying job....which is partly true. In any case, this is a shocker!

In other news, it's starting to get cold here already, and I'm trying to brace for the kind of winter I haven't experienced since living in Michigan as a kid. But I'm not sure if there is any way to prepare for it except to just wait and experience it firsthand. It's supposed to be warm later this week (in the upper 60s/lower 70s), but it's supposed to rain, too.

I'm planning on being Slash (from Guns 'N' Roses) for Halloween, and I was going to go shirtless...but I'm not sure about that now...the shirtless part, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home