Tuesday, December 21, 2004

This ain't no White Chrismas, bitch!

Maria's friend threw a Christmas party at her apartment in Evanston this past Saturday. What intially started as a joke became reality as I took my DJ equipment and spun Christmas music for the good Christians at the party. After about 90 minutes of Christmas music, I got sick of it and decided to play some funk and hip hop. I don't own Run DMC's "Christmas in Hollis" or Kurtis Blow's "Christmas Rappin'", but I did play songs from James Brown's Santa's Got a Brand New Bag. I also played two tracks from Rudy Ray Moore's This Ain't No White Christmas (which contains material from Dolemite's 1971 Christmas album), and I also played songs from Christmas in the Stars: Star Wars Christmas Album. The album covers are below.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home