Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Champions!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So I was a bit off in my predictions yesterday (see post below). But I was right about the most important thing.

Sean May showed yesterday that he has as big a heart as anyone as he carried the Heels on his back. And he says he's coming back! We can say goodbye to Raymond Felton and Rashad McCants. Maybe Marvin Williams, too. Especially without Raymond next year, they cannot possibly be the favorite in the ACC next year. Even though it's just based on one All Star game (last week's McDonald's All Star game), Duke's incoming class, especially PG Greg Paulus and forward Josh McRoberts look really good. UNC's recruits look solid, too, but the new Dookies look like they'll be very promising college players.

Regardless, if Sean May sticks to what he's been saying and stays, and especially if Marvin shocks me and stays, then the Heels will still be very solid next year and easily second in the ACC. I just have a feeling with the new recruits and only losing Ewing, it's hard not to see Duke as the favorites for next year.

But it's not next year yet, and the North Carolina Tar Heels are #1.

I wish I could've been in Chapel Hill last night.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home