Sunday, June 27, 2004

So many things, so little time and patience

There are so many things going on that I don't have the time and patience to sit here at my friends' apartment and type away. And I won't have internet at my place until July 7th.

One thing about living in Chicago is that I'm always busy doing something. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing, but so far I like it. I also love just being able to walk to places. Gas is very expensive here, but at the rate I use my car, I spend a hell of a lot less on gas here than I did in Chapel Hill. I actually haven't been to a gas station here yet and probably won't for at least another couple of weeks.

Everybody, conservative, moderate, and liberal, should go see Fahrenheit 9/11 if you haven't yet. For the best review, go here.

The Magnetic Fields are playing today for the third consecutive night here in Chicago. I didn't go, but last night at a dance party at the Hideout, Stephen Merritt showed up to scope out boys. I said, "Dude, I'm straight, but if you want to make out, my friend Sean's interested." Just kidding, Sean.

To my boyz and gals in North Cackalack, Missourah, and across the country and globe, come visit. I'll be DJ-ing at my friends' July 4th party and also on the 5th at this club/bar, Vertigo. Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home