Wednesday, December 22, 2004

De La Christmas

I finished my Christmas shopping today when I bought a few CDs at Battery Records in Roscoe Village. This store reminds me a bit of CD Alley back in Chapel Hill, except their music selection is much smaller and a little bit more expensive. Their DVD selection, however, is much better. And their owner is very friendly like Sean at CD Alley.

The other day I did a little shopping at Dusty Groove and shopping next to me were Maseo and Posdnuos of De La Soul. I think they might have had a show at the House of Blues this week.

I heard Common came into the store last year and bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff. My friend Jamie, who works there, also told me that he serviced Caetono Veloso a couple of years ago. By that I don't mean serviced sexually, you perverts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home