Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year

2004 was a great year for me, personally. I thoroughly enjoyed the first half of 2004 in Chapel Hill. (I sort of wish I could have spent last night there where my friends DJ-ed at Hell. Nevertheless, I had a great time at the suprisingly big party my friends Jamie and Sean threw here in Chi-town.) And the latter half of the year I spent in Chicago was obviously great.

Despite the usual negative shit that's part of life and some very obvious crap that happened this year (e.g., Bush winning a second term), when I think back and reminisce, 2004 will go down as one of the best years of my life and quite possibly the best year of my adult life thus far. Life's hard but good...and that's something I haven't been able to say, ever. I don't want to jinx 2005 already by expecting things to get even better, but right now the present and future looks bright. Hopefully, I'll be working soon...even though not working has been pretty fucking awesome. I've essentially had a six-month vacation. Now it's time to earn some dough.

I haven't thought of any new year's resolutions because I'm a lazy son of a bitch, but I know I have many. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good and happy 2005, except the usual suspects like George W. Bush, the Republican party, and Kobe Bryant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home